Christian TV Telethon Producer
Reports To: VTN President and VTN General Manager
FSLA Status: Exempt
Salary Range: Commensurate
Principal Purpose of Job:
Come work with a passionate team to execute all aspects of VTN’s quarterly on-air telethons. We are looking for a self-starter who can manage a variety of tasks and details while serving a big picture goal. You will serve as the Project Manager, from concept to on-air delivery, to help secure donations through on-air events and programming.
This is a full-time position at our main studio location in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Essential Job Functions:
Work closely with VTN’s President and General Manager to develop new and engaging ideas for on-air donor development and strategy.
Produce long and short-form programming to support fundraising efforts.
Oversee the execution of all stages of video production including:
- Identifying and scheduling guest ministers and crew
- Concept development
- Direct crew, on-air talent and guest ministers
- Videography: studio and on-location
- Post-production: non-linear editing, graphic design
Qualifications and Capabilities:
- B.A./B.S. in Communications, or TV/Digital/Film, or equivalent work experience in video production or TV broadcast production.
- Experience in non-linear editing software and Photoshop.
- Understanding of processing, editing and transferring video files across platforms.
- Ability to work with on-camera talent and non-professional performers.
- Please provide an online link to showcase your creative work.
The statements contained in the job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, download an application here, then submit your resume, application, and statement of faith as detailed at the bottom of this page.