Agape Community Temple of Servants
1224 Franklin Street
North Little Rock, AR 72114
Twenty-Eight years ago, Suffragan Bishop Frank H. Stewart along with his wife, First Lady Jacqueline Y. Stewart, and their two small children founded Agape Community Church in Conway, AR. During the first nine years, the Lord tremendously blessed the small, but growing congregation. By 1999, through the anointing and instruction of God, the Lord blessed Pastor and First Lady Stewart to build a new edifice, Agape Community Temple of Servants (ACTS), which doubled in membership in only a few years.
In 2003, a new project was underway; ACTS Plaza in Little Rock, AR. Upon opening, the ACTS Plaza housed 4 different businesses; one being ACTS Beauty and Barber Shop.
In 2006, the ACTS Church renovated three bays in the Plaza to begin having services to accommodate the growing ministry in central Arkansas. After transitioning the LR and NLR saints out of the Conway edifice, the very first service held was filled to capacity. This phenomenal growth made it necessary to have two Morning Worship Services each Sunday along with Bible Class each Wednesday. Since this transition, the Lord has blessed the LR church to move to a New Church edifice, which is currently located in North Little Rock. We are currently experiencing more unparalleled growth here at ACTS (NLR) as well as at ACTS (Conway). Since our humble beginnings and this move, which took 80 to 90 percent of the members out of the Conway church, the Lord has already doubled the membership in Conway and continues to increase the College student membership by leaps and bounds.